PaperG is experiencing substantial growth. In the past month, I’m proud to share that PaperG has expanded the product and engineering team – bringing on three very talented individuals, and we’re looking for more! Their skills range from amazing backend engineering mastery to eye-candy UX/UI design to exquisite front-end implementation. Every time we recruit talent, [...]
APRIL 20TH 2012
- Jul 2, 2012Designing Redesigns
- Apr 20, 2012Learners Wanted. Hackers Paid. Work at PaperG!
- May 7, 2012A Peek Behind the Curtain: how does PlaceLocal identify the best color scheme for an ad?
- May 24, 2012Usability Testing
- Jul 27, 2012The Mobile Web: Ad Edition
- No public Twitter messages.